Updated: Feb 4
We all get overwhelmed and stuck at the moment to accomplish so many future related tasks. But we do forget that we are in a vicious circle and need to break it to gain the clarity and intention of the bigger picture of what we are doing and why we are doing them.
Before reading further think for a moment,
· Are my tasks and to-do list relevant to my dreams and needs?
· Am I realistic with these lists?
· Is this beneficial to me?
By having a moment to think through and regain clarity will help to make the to-do list more realistic and practical one.
1. Start with small and important tasks.
2. Classify your tasks with To-do list, Must do list and like a to-do list. It helps in the breakdown on the priority.
3. Write the list down on the night before or the evening before you plan to log out so when you come on next day rather looking for all over the place you know where to start with and also helps in taking the stress away when you start your day.
4. Makes it easier and achievable wayBreak the task into minimal and achievable. Be reasonable and considerate to yourself.
5. Once you complete small steps, it gives momentum to do the rest of them.
6. Focus on one task at a time rather rushing to social media or other mails etc.
7. Switch off all gadgets. So attention is not diverted. Total attention and focus given on one task will help ease with the work being done sooner and more productive.
8. Take a 5 min breathing break and get up and moving and get deep breath done.
9. Use the Gadgets to set the alarm if need be for breathing and relaxing.
10. I love Post – ITs (sticky notes). Great invention. Use them to remind you everywhere.
Don’t be afraid of being caught by your family and friends; on this change, you are converting them to be productive as well.
Do try these and let me know which is your favorite one, and if anything else you do, please share. I am constantly looking for new ideas.
Please join the Whatsapp group created to keep you posted on the interesting tools and tips for mindfulness day ahead..also latest events and offers. If interested, please join via this link –
Namasté & Angel Blessings
Mobile: Call/Text/WhatsApp +1 425 697 0988
Facebook - www.facebook.com/ExperienceHealing
Facebook - www.facebook.com/kidsangelcards
Subscribe to my Youtube channel - https://bit.ly/2WyxWJl