Reiki Level 2 - Practitioner Level
Reiki Level 2 training and Attunement is geared toward personal health. It’s for those who wish to continue using Reiki for their own personal holistic healing journey or for setting up the business. Becoming attuned to Reiki Second Degree will further unlock the full potential of the Reiki energy - up to 4 times stronger - to significantly accelerate your own and other healings.
- Full Revision On Reiki 1 - History Of Reiki, Chakras Etc and all the hand positions for giving a full Reiki treatment will also be covered.
- Distant healing – one of the greatest gifts that come with the Second Degree Reiki Attunement is the ability to perform healings on friends/family/clients that are living at a distance – in another country, etc. It can be used to send new and positive thought patterns to anyone anywhere with the same effectiveness as if that person was with you.
- Practicing Reiki professionally.
- Empowering and healing events (past, present, and future.)
- Clearing a room and yourself of any negative energy.
- How to run a successful Reiki Business. You will be taught the Reiki Sacred Symbols and their Mantras, each of which has its own unique healing energy together with a range of special techniques which use one or more of the symbols.
You will receive:
- A Reiki attunement, a spiritual initiation that will open the energy channels in your body to channel higher amounts of Universal Life force energy.
- A level 2 Reiki manual.
- Reiki 2 certificate.
- Ongoing support and advice.
Prerequiste : Reiki Level 1 Completion
Workshop numbers are limited to maintain a high student teacher interface and to support quality feedback. A deposit of $50 secures a place on the course. The balance is paid on the day of the course.
For more info and booking please contact Srimanju 425 697 0988 or e-mail: email@example.com
*A Reiki attunement, a spiritual initiation that will open the energy channels in your body to channel higher amounts of Universal Life force energy.
*Dates are subject to Change and if any change we will notify and update the site accordingly
Although unavoidable at times, Students are asked to give as much notice as possible for any appointment cancellations. In the event of a cancellation the following fees may be charged:
More than 14 days notice, no fee.
Less than a week incurs a 75% charge.
No notice of the cancellation incurs the full fee.